IELTS Writing Task 2
This brief online presentation will give you an idea of what IELTS examiners are looking for in your Task 2 writing.
Whether you need a Band 5 or Band 9, this presentation will help you gain a better understanding of the IELTS writing requirements.
Next Session: Contact Us
Who is this for?
General Training IELTS
The General Training IELTS certificate is usually used for immigration purposes. Interesting fact: The Writing Task 2 part is the same in both the General Training and Academic IELTS. Writing an essay is simple if you have some guidelines to help you. Knowing what the different levels are is the best place to start preparing for your exam.
Most learners take the IELTS Academic for study abroad or for professional purposes. In this seminar, we will cover the IELTS Band Descriptors for all levels so you know how to get your desired score or improve on your existing score. When it comes to essay writing, it’s not about how many mistakes you made or didn’t make. Enroll in this seminar to learn what you need to know.
Are you preparing for the IELTS by yourself? An important factor that will determine your success is exam strategy. The IELTS is not just about how good your English is. You need the right tools and this is where help from an experienced IELTS teacher comes in. Knowing what each benchmark means and how to achieve it can make a huge difference.
In this seminar, we will cover:
What is it, where to get information.
The differences between the General Training and Academic exams.
How many tasks you need to complete.
IELTS Bands & CEFR Levels
How the IELTS Bands compare to the CEFR scale commonly used in Europe.
How the IELTS is Assessed
How is the IELTS marked? We will go through the criteria provided by IELTS and explain what they mean in simple terms.
Where to get more help if you need it.
By booking a seat at this seminar, you agree to the following conditions:
- The seminar is delivered on Zoom
- The seminar duration is 40 minutes
- Participants will receive a copy of the writing benchmarks discussed
- Please enter your details correctly when you buy the product so you can receive the Zoom details
- Each session has up to 15 participants. If you prefer a 1:1 class, please message us and we give you some options and pricing
- A minimum of 5 participants is required for each session
- Once payment is confirmed you will receive the Zoom meeting details within 1 business day.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are in Australian dollars
- The recording will be available to view online for 5 days after the seminar. The link will be sent within 1 business day
- Cancellations with 48 hours’ or more notice: Participants receive a full refund (minus any PayPal transaction costs)
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice: Participants do not receive a refund. they will receive access to the online recording
- Participants who receive a full refund will not have access to the online recording
Lectimo is an educational and consulting provider with over 15 years’ experience in the industry. We are not in any way affiliated with IELTS.
Why Learn With Us?
15 years in the language teaching industry
Learn a language with the best in the field.
We have helped many students accomplish their goals.
World Class Educators
Qualified teachers who are passionate about languages.
Frequently Asked Questions – Language Courses
How do I choose the right course?
Once you contact us about a course, we will ask you some questions to help determine the right options for you. You will also take a placement test to help your teacher identify your strengths and weaknesses.
What is the cost?
When we recommend options for you, we will tell you about the pricing for each to help you make the best decision.
I live in another country. Is that OK?
Many of our students live abroad in very different time zones. We have teachers in different continents who teach students closer to their time zone.
How can I pay for my language classes?
We accept PayPal, Payoneer and Wire Transfer.