Whether you’re a new start up trying to launch, an established business trying to improve productivity, or an individual looking for a career change, our one-on-one tech training will introduce you to the tools that you need to start and grow your business.
Not sure where to start or what tools you need to learn and use? We can make some recommendations for you.
We’ll help you become familiar with the top online collaboration tools like Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365, and Zoom; the best automation tools like Zapier, and Pabbly; and the industry-leading platforms like WordPress and Moodle.
Got lots of little questions and want to save yourself endless hours of Googling? You can do that too in our technology training sessions.
Hours of training
Tech Training Sessions
How It Works
Fill in the quick form
Promise it won’t take long. We’ll be in touch if we have any questions.
Book your Tech Training Take Off
You will receive a link to book a time slot that suits you. No point trying to learn something at 8 am if you are a night owl. 😉
Join the meeting
We will meet online and record the session so no need to worry about remembering everything.
Get ready for your Tech Training Follow Up
Each 45-minute session is followed up by a quick 15-minute catch up where you can ask new questions that have come up. Or you can use it for those oops-I-forgot-to-ask-this-last-time questions.
Don’t forget to pat yourself on the back for your accomplishment. It is the small steps that lead up to great things. So take a moment to celebrate your new skills.
Starting a new business? Looking to increase your productivity and cut down on working hours? Save yourself hours of Googling and YouTube video watching by booking in for our one-on-one tech training sessions. We can teach you how to use your tools, recommend alternatives we think are better and answer your questions. Here is what is included.
- Tech Take Off: One 45-minute live training session via video conference
- A recording of the 45-minute session
- Tech Follow Up: One 15-minute session for follow up questions
Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Training is for one-on-one sessions. Please get in touch for a quote for your team.
- All training is recorded so that attendees can view the session again.
- We don’t have the answers to everything (does anyone?). We provide training on the tools we know well and use in our business on a daily basis. Should there be a question we cannot answer, we will do our best to provide information after the training session.
- We reserve the right to decline a request for training if a participant has rescheduled or cancelled multiple times.
- Cancellation is allowed up to 48 hours before the training session. If you cancel within 48 hours of your training, you cannot receive a refund. Credit will be applied towards your future services. Credit is valid for 6 months. Please get in touch if your circumstances have changed and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- The Tech Follow Up session must be booked in within 2 months of the Tech Take Off session.
Tools we can teach you about
e.g. Zoom. Teams, Google Drive, Dropbox
You can learn:
- How to make online meetings more engaging
- Examples of how to set up a high efficiency filing system
- Alternatives to PowerPoint and Zoom for more interactive meetings and more
- Creating interactive activities – gamification
Get some one-on-one time with a techi and learn about collaboration tools that are helping small businesses and entrepreneurs collaborate online.
e.g. WordPress and builders including Divi
- How to add a new page to your website
- How to take backups of your website
- Using a builder to build a new website
- Adding more content to your website
This is a one-on-one training session in which you will learn how to create, maintain, and update your website. You’ll get hands-on, individualized training and you’ll have a chance to ask any questions you have.
Business Management & Automation
e.g. Zapier, CRMs, Email Marketing
- Automation e.g. adding someone to your CRM automatically when they email you
- Adding a new lead to email lists automatically
- Automating email filing
- Managing Facebook Group requests and saving member answers
Improve the effectiveness of your business and reduce the amount of time you spend on tasks and administrative processes by automating them. Automating manual tasks in your business will free up time and resources, which you can then spend on growing your business.
Learning Management Systems
e.g. WordPress LMS, Moodle
- Connect your WordPress with your LMS
- Add a course to your online platform
- Start selling online courses
- Tips for course design
Whether you’re an administrator or looking to set up your own online course platform, our instructor-led courses will give you the training and confidence you need to be successful in working with your LMS.
Not sure how to get started or still have questions? Use this link to book a quick chat.